Wednesday 6 June 2012

Wedding photography - Pandora and Oli

My apologies; I've rather neglected this for a while. I have however sold a house, moved house, been to Korea and got engaged, so you'll forgive me if my mind's been on other things...! Over the last few weeks I have however been just as trigger happy, if not even more so than usual:

Last month, I put on a brave face, hired one of these and photographed my first wedding.

Pandora and Oli were married on 4 May 2012 at Manchester Town Hall and took their guests on a bit of a nautical city tour before mooring at the Mark Addy for their evening reception. It was an absolute pleasure and a privilege to be trusted to capture their big day, which was every bit as brilliant as it sounds.

Here are some of my best bits...
















I love a good wedding.

Your comments, suggestions, criticisms are more welcome than ever :)

Just while I'm on the subject, a quick plug for the fabulous Khan Photography who are going to be shooting our own nuptials next summer (whoop whoop!) and Aidan Murphy Photography who I have worked with at another fabulous wedding more recently (but more about that next month...)

8 comments:

Lady Huge said...

Love love love!
Barry has a lot to live up to ;)

Unknown said...

Ha, I wouldn't go that far!

lucy said...

You have been a busy bee! Congratulations on getting engaged :) Looks like your first shoot went really well, was it nerve racking? I really like the last two images that you've edited together, very nice.

Lynn O'Hello said...

Kudos!
Fantastic wedding pictures, love the use of natural light. Jealous, completely.
Congratulations on your engagement x

Unknown said...

Thanks so much guys. How's the studio course going? Would have loved to have joined in, just so much going on I knew I would struggle! Lucy - yes, quite nerve racking but I knew the couple through a friend which made it really enjoyable too. The venues and their guests helped to make the whole day really lovely and relaxed. I would definitely do it again!

Digital Literacy said...

On Fire Kate, lovely work. Am currently marking your location module, examiner in next week and certificates about a month later. I feel a distinction is in the air....

Unknown said...

Wow, cheers Dave! I realised the other day I never dropped off my concertina folded 'frames in conversation' for the presentation unit - do you still need this or are the photographs of it on my blog enough? Thanks K

Terry said...

Congrats and the engagement and the beautiful work! Lovely stuff xx